RICE: “Our practiced hands create the perfect rice.”
Sri Munisuvrata Agri International Ltd. supplies finest varieties of Indian Rice both Basmati and Non-Basmati in its own as well as buyer’s brand and packaging, in bulk and variety of consumer packs. It has rice processing plants in the cities of Panipat, Delhi, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada and Kandla. Technologically advanced machinery are used for each sequenced step in the conversion process and collectively, these processing plants have a processing capacity of 1500 tons per day.
To get the perfect quality of Rice:
- Good quality paddy is used with the right moisture content (14%) and high purity.
- Mixing of different varieties of paddy is avoided as these results in degraded quality of rice.
- Rice mills are kept clean and well maintained. They are judiciously operated by our highly skilled operators.
- Best commercial milling systems are executed to reduce mechanical stress and heat buildup in the grain, thereby, minimizing grain breakage and producing uniformly polished grain, free of impurities, color and off-type kernels such as chalky or damaged kernels.
- In our modern rice mills, many adjustments (e.g. rubber roll clearance, separator bed inclination, feed rates) are automated for maximum efficiency and ease of operation.
- Best graders are used to grade the milled rice to remove the brokens and sorting them into well defined fractions of different length. Optical inspection is the final quality control and enhancement step in the rice mill.
- To achieve a uniform and consistent quality packed white rice, the various white rice fractions are blended according to the market requirement and trade standards.
The by-products generated at the different stages of rice milling like rice hulls or husk, rice bran, and brewer’s rice are also products we deal in.